Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy 4th!! (And a little*big* sale!)

My patriotic spirit is out like striped bunting and spangly floats...unfortunately you can't see my spirit cause my body is too tired to show you;-)

I do wish you all a safe and happy 4th of July!
Get started on your celebration by stopping by Shabby Apple and take advantage of their 20% off sale!! The best news is that it lasts alllll month long! Just click below on the cute little checker-dressed lady to take ya right there.
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Thanks to all of you for your sweet comments on my previous post. I promise I really am doing fine and my little guys are treating me good, not to mention their sweet daddy who surprised me with a diamond ring a few weeks back. He's amazing, just pure sweet honey. (I'm pretty sure that was riding on the side of waaay sappy!)

Once again, have a safe and happy holiday!

Photobucket

No comments: