Thursday, February 3, 2011

Custom Stuff - All For You!

 

Did you know I do custom stuff? I do! I really enjoy hearing the stories of what people are going to do with their items. It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside to know that people around the country have little parts of my work displayed in their homes. Sounds a little proud huh?
 

Anyway, the point is, if you have something in mind then all you have to do is email me or contact me through my Etsy Store.

It's really simple to do! Once you have decided what you want, then I set up a listing on Etsy for your item with the agreed price + shipping. Once you pay then I get started on your item and send you photo's for final approval. I want all my customers 100% happy, so if you don't like the item I created then let me know and I'll work at it till you're pleased as punch!
 

I do customized art.
 

Signs in all shapes and sizes and more!
 

Just contact me to with your ideas or go check out my Etsy Store to see if there is something you may want to buy from there. The store is a little empty right now, but I'm working on stuff to fill it up!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Exploding With Smiles said...

Let me just say Jillian does great work. The canisters on this post are some she did for me and I love them.
Thanks

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

The canisters look great! You have some beautiful things. I love that red chair in the first shot :)