Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sweet Little French Footstool {Before & After}

Have I mentioned that I started a booth with 3 other friends?
We did!!
It's something we've wanted to try for a while.
We'll see what happens...
If you want find us then check out this.

So...
A few weeks back I bought this little stool frame off of Craigslist.
Not much there.
Perfect.


Inspiration took a few weeks.
It hit me in the middle of the night.
Luckily I was still awake to receive it.




I got my graphic here.



I used my art projector to project the image on.
Yup, I drew it on with a brown marker.


I wish she fit in with the crowd in our home.

She was just a bit to dainty though.


I will for sure be using this "scrunched" look again.
Lurve it.

She is at  Market On The Square in Granbury, TX now.
Go fetch her.

(The graphic was from graphics fairy)Thanks to a reader for letting me know my link was dead!
Photobucket

Linking to:

11 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

that is adorable! i love the rouched look!

Helen said...

I, too, am glad that you were awake to receive that inspiration! I am also so excited for you to have a place to sell your creations, and in Granbury... Sending you great "vibes" for a successful space.

Whitney said...

Love it! Wish I was as talented as you. :)

Unknown said...

It looks great as always!! I love the ruched look, it really could go with any style. Congrats on the booth, I wish you great success!!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

I just love how you did the runched fabric and the image. Very pretty. It won't last long.

hugs
Sissie

Jessica @ FourGenerationsOneRoof said...

I just pinned this! What a great job! I LOVE it :)

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

I was on CL today looking for something like this! It is so cute. I loved the ruched fabric and the graphic!

Pamma said...

Beautiful...love the scrunchy look!
~Pam
pamspaintparlor.typepad.com

Robin Johnson said...

Stunning! I'm loving the scrunchy look too! How did you do that?

I guess when inspiration hits, it hits hard with fabulous ideas!

cail said...

Your creations were so perfect really nice and decorative designs . I love all of your furnitures and sure you will earn a lot of money with those good unique designs of you.



beach property for sale

Little Miss Penny Wenny said...

This is fantastic.... I LOVE how you rouched the fabric and love the distressed frame. this is so up my alley...