Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Doing All That "Stuff"

You know some days when you just don't have a good title?
Yup, this one of them.
Mainly cause I don't have much to say today.

Sure I have stuff I could blog about, but that would require loading some pictures, editing some pictures, adding some links, writing some more words...

You get me.

I've been doing a whole lot of these pups...


If you're wanting to order some of your own then just wait a few weeks.
I am headed off to visit the family in VA for a few weeks and won't be taking any more custom orders till I return.
I know, hold your tears.

I'm currently working on a big bad sign that my customer has graciously said I can share the full reveal with you peeps next week.

Our middle son turns 3 this weekend so he's getting hyped about that.

I also turned 29 again a few weeks back and will share with you what my sweet husband gifted me with.
(He actually checked out my Pinterest board to see what was grabbing my eyeballs. Sweet.)

So that's the 4-1-1 on me these days.

What's keeping you hopping?
Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What's keeping me hopping? making some embellished onsies for my niece and soon to be born niece, and nephew. Also, trying to get the computer guy to look at my computer, we haven't managed to cross paths yet. Looking forward to seeing you!

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

Gosh, too many things to list!
I'm impressed that your highly intelligent and loving husband thought to look at your pins! Genius. : )

Anonymous said...

Do you still make the burlap letters? I'd love this! Thanks.
karsonhof@hotmail.com

~Sonia