Monday, May 9, 2011

Introducing... The Snootie Pig!


I have boys, two boys and one husband to be exact. I am not a fluffy, lacy kind of girl but every now and then... you fall for something fluffy and lacy.

This months We Can Do It Cheaper Sponsor is not only the talent behind The Snootie Pig, she's also a stay at home mom of two little ones and a sweet friend of mine. (did I mention she has a husband too? I would say nice things about him, but I know him;-)
Her shop has been a smashing success and is bursting with cute, elegant and pretty things for you or your little one.
Her specialty is adorable little girls hair decor. (I have no idea if "Hair Decor" is the proper word, but it fits here.)
You have a chance at winning a $10 gift certificate to her store just by linking up your knock-off/copy/recreation project to this months We Can Do It Cheaper. I'll be choosing my top five the end of this week and then YOU choose the winner.You have until Thursday to link up, so get busy! If you have just a little bit of extra time then be sure and stop by The Snootie Pig to see what kind of cute stuff she has for you!


PLEASE REMEMBER THAT ONLY COPIES, KNOCK-OFFS, RECREATIONS OF STUFF WILL QUALIFY YOU FOR AN ENTRY!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Sassy Sites! said...

I featured you today over at Sassy Sites! Stop by when you get a chance. Happy Wednesday!! xoxo!!