Wednesday, February 9, 2011

NEW Items In Store For You!!

I finally got around to finishing some things and getting them loaded into my Etsy Store!

I have more stuff to list and get loaded but being that this is our last day of snow and spring is on its way (HAHA!) then I may be spending more time outside soon.
My sister found a few of these electrical meter covers and we discovered that they made the cutest little display bowls. We would love to share them with you too! The eggs are also listed just in time for dressing up your home for spring!
Some of these items you may remember from when I did Antique Alley in September. Yep, that's how far behind I am:-)

I've gone rooster crazy and decided to pass the craze on. I have many more of these waiting to be painted, so let me know if you have a suggestion!


These pictures are sold individually, but I plan on adding to this whole line very soon. I love doing these despite how much time they take!



If you're thinking of starting an Etsy store, but just not quite sure that you're ready, then let me encourage you to take the plunge. I have so enjoyed doing it and it's kept me just busy enough to be happy with it, but not crazy busy. Thanks to all of you who have helped make it a success so far!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Carrie said...

LOVE the signs above! I might try to make the same type of thing with some leftover paint from my newly painted bathroom! I am looking for something to hang over my tub- I'm thinking "soak' & "relax"
Love your blog!
www.creativecarrieregan.blogspot.com

Amy Kinser said...

I love that you just said that about your Etsy shop and the words of encouragement about starting one. I began praying about and seeking out info several weeks ago on starting my own shop. I love that God gave me an extra confirmation through your words. Thank you.

So, can I use you for a resource if I have a few little questions? That would be wonderful but I promise I wouldn't bug you.

Thanks so much, Amy

Amy Kinser said...

I love that you just said that about your Etsy shop and the words of encouragement about starting one. I began praying about and seeking out info several weeks ago on starting my own shop. I love that God gave me an extra confirmation through your words. Thank you.

So, can I use you for a resource if I have a few little questions? That would be wonderful but I promise I wouldn't bug you.

Thanks so much, Amy

michelle said...

Great items and those signs are so beautiful! I love love love them!!