Monday, February 28, 2011

Introducing....

Okay, so it's not often that my husband and I can combine our interest into one fun event. Saturday we succeeded though with a trip out to Royse City, TX. Him for a gun trade and me for a chance to meet some wonderful women, see some really neat stuff and share it with you all!

Yes, one of these came home with me. I did pay for it first though.
I also had the chance to meet the girls from Girls Gone Junkin'. They have a booth every month at Trade Days in Canton (coming up this weekend for you that are within 500 miles. Yes it's that good!)
Also check out Robelyn from Red.Neck Chic who also has a great Etsy Store where you can purchase some of her amazing bags and purses.
(I could take this one home with me)
Trust me when I say this is only about half the pictures that I took. Mindy, the creator and owner of The Primitique has her shop set up in a corner of Eagle Farm & Ranch store in Royse City, TX. She also has a booth (with Red.Neck Chic) at Zapp Hall in Warrenton during the amazing Antique Week in Round Top and surrounding towns. (I am hoping, crossing my fingers and toes that I will get go see her again there. Pretty please....)
If you're ever in the area then be sure to let her know that you'll be stopping by. I know she would love to meet you!

Thank you girls for giving me the chance to share your talent with a few more people. Hope to see you all again soon!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Jillian, it was so nice to meet you and your family. You took so many wonderful pictures! Thank you for making the drive out and thank you for your kind words about The Primitique. I hope you are able to make it to see us at Zapp Hall! Enjoy your purchases! ~Mindy

Unknown said...

I so wish I could come out there for the Canton days! Thanks for sharing Primitiques, it looks like it was a ton of fun!
Got to see a sneak peak of your new window, wow, what a difference it makes! I can't wait to see it all done and put together.

Unknown said...

Going to Canton on Friday!! Good weather expected! I used to have a space out there back in the 90's, but now I just go to shop and get ideas. I don't know why people outside of Texas don't know about Canton. Its the largest flea market that operates consistently in the south. hmmmm.

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

Wow!
You got to go to the P...?

Man! so did Lezlee at priorlives --I'd have loved to meet all you gals.

Sounds fun and the pictures are great.

Cathy said...

Thanks jillian for your sweet comments and pics!!! We just got back from Canton, and had a wonderful weekend!!! Hope you and your cute family can make it out to see us sometime!
Happy Junkin....Cathy aka GGJ