Wednesday, August 25, 2010

We Can Do It Cheaper - Tip'n Me Hat To Ya

The Virginia House


So... In the spirit of all things cheap, simple and totally amazing... I am tipping my hat to Cozy.Cottage.Cute for her side table makeover. If I had her address then I would be sneaking over to steal it take a peak at it.

Just take a gander at this before and after picture.(Did I really just say "gander"?)

Aaaand lets take a closer look. (she did two different color numbers so that she could turn it around when her moods change. Great idea huh. Course, if it were me I would be switch'n that thing 'round every two hours.)
I love seeing what a huge impact something as simple as painting can have!

Ok, I don't normally do this, but I had to tip my hat (yeah that's my "theme" saying for this post) to 2 other linkers with some more great farmhouse style tables since that is what I had to offer this week as well.

Let us stop by French Country Cottage and take a look at her table.
The picture is a little small, but the table...wow. Click on over to her blog and see it in real-blog-life.

The second table is from Rachelle at This Simple Life
They took an average little table with a bullnose edge and just chopped that nose right off. Read more about it here. I love the way it turned out!

Shweee! (just made that one up. Just now at 12AM.) What a week of links! Thanks you all. We had some really great ones! Let's do it again!
1. Only link your post URL, not your blogs address!
2. Be sure to take that button at the top with you so that everyone can know where you're linking up!
3. Please only link crafts, DIY projects and the like. I don't want to delete your link!

Photobucket

4 comments:

alissa {33shadesofgreen} said...

Thanks for hosting - can't wait to check out all the great links!

michelle said...

What a great little table!!! Love it and to be able to change it, genius!!!!

Sarah @ Cozy.Cottage.Cute. said...

Thank you so much for featuring my little side table redo!

Everytime I walk by it I do a double-take since it looks so cute compared to the ugly before.

THANK YOU!!!
Sarah

Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage said...

Thought I would pop in and say hi, Jillian. After a looong vacation (five weeks), I'm home and trying to get life back to normal...whatever that is. LOL

Thanks for hosting.

Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/