Friday, August 27, 2010

Signs, Pictures, Decor AND MORE!

I have a couple of busy weeks coming up so I'm using every possible minute to try and restock my Etsy store as well as get stuff ready for Antique Alley.

I'm no Miss Mustard Seed, but I thought I would give you all a peak at some of the stuff I've been working on....








And then there are the things I still need to work on.....


Have a great weekend! If you think it's raining then it's not, just lil' ol' me sweating it out in a flurry of activity in my garage.
Thanks for offering to help. I appreciate that.
Photobucket

8 comments:

Annastacia said...

Your stuff looks fantastic! You may have a different style than Miss Mustard Seed but you are just as talented and have just as much taste! Your pool house makeover inpsired my new master bedroom with a beach theme. Thanks for all the pretty inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Jill! Hope you get it all done. I love the desk. Can't wait to see what you will do with it. I'll be a shopper at antique alley so can't wait to visit your booth!

Alison Agnew said...

The signs look great! Especially love the beach one.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Alison

michelle said...

I love your signs! I also love the little twine and numbered balls. I really enjoy your etsy store and may have to make another stop and see!! I have my eye on a couple things!!

Unknown said...

Wish I was there to help, but even more, wish I was there to shop!!!!! Kinda jealous Lo will be there! One of these days I'll manage a trip during antique alley! Hope it goes well and you sell lots of stuff!! If you need a helper, I volunteer the little sister, A wouldn't mind right? :)

The Wool Acorn said...

Beautiful work... can't wait to see what you do with the desk!

Cheryl said...

God made us all different. You have your own talent...and I think you are very creative. I am so loving those balls in the jar with the numbers. They are cool. Good luck selling your goods.

Jen said...

Everything looks great...love the numbered balls!!!