Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A special Day...

I wanted to say thank you to someone very special in my life and that is my husband. Today is our 7 year anniversary and the time has flown by. We married when he was only 18 (yes I'm older) and he has been the most amazing, patient, loving husband and father that I could ever hope for.
Marriage is a lot of work, and love is a choice not an emotion and I'm thankful that we have made it this far with Gods help.

So even if it's not your anniversary, do something special for that someone in your life today!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Cottage Dreamers said...

Happy Anniversary!
☺ Celeste

FiftyCentLove said...

Congrats on 7 years! I hope it will be many many more.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 7 Years! Here's to 70 more! Celebrate in style!

E

PS: I found your blog through a comment you left on Young House love

Cheryl said...

Happy Anniversry to you and your hubby and may you share many more.

Unknown said...

Awww, happy anniversary! I love being married!

Sam's Minions (aka parents- Angie and Brian) said...

Happy Anniversary!

beachy keen girl said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys get to do something special today. :)

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

How sweet!! Happy Anniversary!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia Crafts
Meet Virginia's Etsy Shop