Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Introducing....


My Mom!
Hey all, just wanted to let you all know that my mom has started a blog called The Happiest Family On The Block.
My mom is an amazing woman who not only raised 6 of us kids but is also extremely talented. She has decorated cakes for many weddings, done flowers for many, many weddings, done craft shows, sells thousands of books online, is a doula (was there for the birth of both my boys) and most of all a wonderful grandma to her 13 grandchildren.
My mom and dad have been married for almost 40 years and they are an inspiration to me, knowing the things they have gone through yet are still together and most of all, still love each other.

So, after all that, be sure to check out her blog as she shares some of the secrets they have used over the years in raising us all. If you're a new mother or about to be one then be sure to read some of her posts on after you bring the baby home. She was great to have around after the birth of my kids. I had no clue what to do when my oldest had his first gas bubble!



I know you'll find some useful tips there!
Photobucket

9 comments:

Val said...

I'll definitely have to go check out her new blog. What a great source for inspiration and information.

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

HOw fun, On my way :)

Unknown said...

Awww, hi Mom! Good for her!

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

I love this! I am on my way to check her blog out!!

Check out my awesome GIVEAWAY

~Morgan

Meet Virginia Crafts
Meet Virginia's Etsy Shop

Mc Allen said...

aww, what a sweet post. I cant wait to someday have those precious friendships with my girls as they raise children of their own! Thanks for the precious reminder! Your mom sounds wonderful! xoxo LA

Cottage Dreamers said...

I'm so glad you introduced us to your mom's blog. I just finished reading all of her posts and they're full of GREAT advice!
☺ Celeste

Cottage Dreamers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephenie from Decorating Addiction said...

I can't wait to go and check it out! I have a nine year old and I swear that I often wish there were a manual on how to do it right! Parenting is the hardest job in the world, yet the most rewarding and the most important. Thanks so much for letting us all know about it!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for sharing this with us. I will be poppping over to say "hello." Wow, 40 years! That's great!