Monday, December 17, 2012

Another Table Redo

So today I don't have many words.
Shocker I know.
I traded tables with a friend quite a few months back.
This one works much better with the small area we dine in.
I just now got around to redoing it.
Shocker again.
It was an easy redo consisting of:
Casters for the feet.
Sanding the top and giving it a sunbleached look.
Dry brushing Alabaster paint on the bottom.
I am happy to say that I've finished up a few projects lately.
I'll be sharing them with you soon.
 
Don't snort like that.
It's unlady like.
 
I really will share them.
Soon.
 Photobucket

{Primp}

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Yep, the after is much better. Great choice to add that little bit of paint, I love it:)

Empty Nest Full Life said...

Like the after. What did you do to give it a sunbleached look?

Unknown said...

What you did is awesome. I will go to our local handyman tomorrow and show him this and ask what he can suggest for the breakfast/coffee table that I have for about for 5 years .It's made from rose wood, I could he give me a very good suggestion for it.

Unknown said...

The table is gorgeous. I was so happy to see your home as Cottage of the Month at The Old Painted Cottage! I love how you have personalized your home with some DIY and affordable pieces. Your kitchen is lovely. Wishing you and your loved ones all the best in this New Year.

Unknown said...

Love this Table. I see you are from Virginia and now in Texas. So cold here today!!