Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Boys

All my photo sessions these days are very impromptu.
No fancy clothes.
No combing the hair.

Just as they are.

It all started with a sign I just finished.
Thought I would try it out as a backdrop for Lee's 4 1/2 month photo.
(I'm not very punctual on age photographs either.)









For all of you want-to-be photographers (like me) that are too lazy to learn to use your camera right..
too lazy (or cheap) to buy and learn photoshop...
don't really have time to do any of the above...

I use the free version of Picasa (go there to download).
And I just upgraded my account on Picnik
 But even if you don't upgrade then you can have fun with hundreds of different things on there.
Sometimes I edit a photo and turn around and scrap it.
That's the great thing about it!
*Tip Find some photographs/photographer who's style you like.
While editing your photo then try and "copy" the different actions (looks) the use.

So there ya go.
Photography for Lazy Moms 101.



Photobucket

7 comments:

Helen said...

I love the impromptu photos of your children. I especially like them because you are so proud of them and it shows. They have impossible blue eyes! (or has that been photo-shopped in?)

Joy@Thrifty Parsonage Living said...

Very cute photos of your cute children. Great choice for the backdrop. Love the blue eyes Lee has!

Robin Johnson said...

Adorable! It works great as a background. Very, very cool. Looks like their having fun too!

Unknown said...

gorgeous photos, love the union jack!

Unknown said...

Wow, those big bright blue eyes! They are all so cute of course! Your backdrop is great as well, who doesn't love a union jack.

Alisha said...

so cute! I think we might need to order one for a photo session:) Your boys are adorable.

Alisha

Joseph P. said...

These are absolutely wonderful photos, and those little boys are precious!


Kitchen Benchtops