Monday, April 4, 2011

Sometimes You Just Gotta Drool

People. Attention!
So if you've hung around here for any time at all then you know that I am a HUGE Lettered Cottage fan. HUGE! (This is not due to my size at 8 months pregnant either)

Today I clicked on over to see what they were up to...
Remember their old reading room? They just turned it into a guest bedroom.
I fell head over heels in love with it!!

I have found that though I have a strong love for all things white, my love for a mixture of textures and whites combined with natural wood tones is not only more practical for my life but also appeals to me so much more.

Great job Layla and Kevin! (Again!) See the post here.

Photobucket

2 comments:

COTTAG3 said...

That's way more my style. Light, bright, wood and pops of color. Love it!

Lettered Cottage said...

Well thank you ma'am!
So glad you like the little redo...we're happy to report it got my Mom's stamp of approval too! :-D