Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm still Here...

Image from Better Homes & Gardens.
The above picture has nothing to do with anything except that I like it.
On to my subject...

I have this problem of starting too many projects and then getting so confused as to which on to finish that I start another one. Smart right?

Right now I have a wall in my living room that is half hung with pictures, a half painted baby bed, some material spread out in my family room to be made into baby bedding, a small hutch in the garage that needs a shelf so it can be painted, a new window in my living room that needs to be painted around.....
The list goes on and on, but did you read that last one? YES my new window is in and I L.O.V.E it!!! Even better is that the weather has been in the high seventies, low eighties the last few days so all my new windows can be thrown open with much delight!

Pictures and some actual finished projects will come next week. Promise.
(yes I have actually finished some stuff too.)

Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Susan Freeman said...

Hi Jillian! Love that pic from BH&G too. Speaking of unfinished projects ~ I am the queen of them. I think the secret is to get one done to give you the momentum to go on to the next one. At least that's what I have heard, but then don't use me as an example because you'll find unfinished projects all over my cottage. Maybe I can blame it on ADD??? So finish those projects to give me a shove!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

COTTAG3 said...

Yep, I do that too. Have projects ready to start but don't and have projects started but need to finish. I like starting them and finishing them but not so much the middle part. Enjoy the weather!

brokeintrovert said...

I'm working on a dresser, our staircase, an afghan, and organizing home office papers. I also have started a few short stories/novels that are unfinished. And I have an entire mess of fabric that needs to be repurposed into quilting shapes. I too can join you in the unfinished projects group. Love the eye candy from BH&G.

Unknown said...

I do the same thing, so we must be normal! Sounds like maybe you better get that baby crib done cause you are going to need it soon! I'm glad it warmed up enough to use spray paint!! Hope you can get it all done in time!

Ocean Breezes and Country Sneezes said...

Love the photo, I'm trying to do something similar in my dining room! Every room in my home is an unfinished symphony! I'll never run out of projects - just energy! LOL!!! Have a great day!

Mary