Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Bathroom Redo

My biggest and slowest project right now is our boys bathroom. I have been taking my sweet time on it, mainly because it is a little hard to paint and cut wood with two little boys around. Excuses aside now, I'm being really slow, but I'll show you where it started and where it is now...


Before (previous owners):









Where we are now:









I think there is some extra little hands in there, but you get the idea. So far all I have done is take down the wallpaper, start painting a custom color blue from Home Depot and repaint the mirror. Next up I will be finishing the painting, put up board and batten and hang some curtains. Right now it looks worse than when I started, but we're headed in the right direction. We'll see what happens from here.

No comments: