Friday, January 28, 2011

Sharing That Etsy Love

While I'm off working on some more projects, I thought I would share a few Etsy stores that also happen to be good friends of mine.

The first one is Summerwood Photography where you can find some of the cutest rustic frames with amazing photography in them!
Check out a few...



She also has a few other great items, like this very cute wreath.

Neat stuff huh? All for you to buy too! What could be better. They also have a photography blog that you can see here.

Next stop by My Simple Things to see some cute and unique items.



I'm working on both of them to do a giveaway with me some day, so stay tuned!

Thanks for letting me feature you both girls!
Show them some love by stopping by their stores and loading up on gifts for yourself:-)
I'm off to finish up some stuff so that hopefully I'll have a full week of projects to show you come Monday.
Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

No comments: