Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Try It White

I'm working on flowers for a wedding this weekend, so my blogging is a bit sporadic.

So let's hit the inspiration photo files again! I am so into white these days and so I thought I would show you some different ideas of how to do white.

Enjoy!

My Home Ideas

I absolutely love a white backdrop with vibrant colors to give it life.


My Home Ideas

There will always be love when old wood is shown.


My Home Ideas

Much more formal than my tastes, but so tasteful.


My Home Ideas

This is really and truly the style that I would tend to migrate towards. Whites and naturals are one of my greatest decorating loves.


White

The colors and mixture of fabrics and texture here are wonderful.



White

*Sigh*



Dreamy Whites
We cannot even attempt to discuss whites without showing Dreamy Whites!

Dreamy Whites

Her style is like ice cream on a very hot day.
Dreamy Whites


I wonder how my boys feel about pink? I want to do these pom-poms!


Dreamy Whites

She has the art of white down to a science. This bed is to die for!



White & Black Kitchen traditional kitchen

White kitchens can be blah and boring, but I love the simple touches in this one that make it all work.



white lofted living room eclectic living room

A little eclectic is not a bad thing. It works well in this room.



my Santa Monica Bedroom eclectic bedroom

White meets victorian and dreamy.



my kitchen traditional kitchen

French white? Looks beautiful!



Lafayette Residence Two traditional kitchen

Love this very classy pairing of white and black. The table is great!



Farmhouse Kitchen traditional kitchen

This farmhouse kitchen has a great balance.



from Coastal Living tropical bedroom
Perfect huh?

A Beach Cottage traditional bedroom

Have you met A Beach Cottage? Her style is one that you can truly do, and it looks so great!


coastal living tropical kitchen

Love the mix of bright colors here paired with the natural ones.

Hope you enjoyed all the whites! White is such a fun non color to do because the possibilities are endless.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Debbie @ OtRD said...

What great spaces! They look so clam and peaceful with so much white! I wish my home looked more like some of those!

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

Love love love these pictures!!!
XO
Kristin

WhisperWood Cottage said...

Looks like we share the same inspirations! So many great photos!!

Amy

HesaidShesaid said...

LOVE this post! Just found your blog and I am having so much fun "catching up" :] White is so fun, and the freestanding mantles in this post are so great... if only I could find one for myself!